The PDCEN Committee is currently made up of five officers:
- Chairperson – Hannah Lewis, Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication & website development – Lynzi Crisp, Highly Specialist Speech & Language Therapist – Evelina London Children’s Hospital – email@example.com
- Treasurer – Tanya Da Silva, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – St George’s University Hospitals, London – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day co-ordinator – Clare Russell – email@example.com
- Secretary – Louise Emerson, Speech and Language Therapist (Dysphagia) – Great Ormond Street Hospital – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bursaries – Kate Law: Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Homerton University Hospital – email@example.com
Committee members serve a term of two years. Nominations for the committee will be proposed and seconded by members and should have the consent of the nominee.
Committee members will serve rolling terms to ensure there are always members who are aware of how the CEN runs. Nominations for roles will occur at the November CENs each year.
Members can not be re-elected to the committee until two years after their last time of office.